How to brighten dull skin
Posted on 23rd May 2023 at 09:58
These simple tips can help you look and feel amazing. You deserve to glow from the inside out.
Breathing techniques have so many benefits for the mind, body and face. Breathing helps reduce stress, relax and bring us to a state of calm, so we can refocus on our day. Take a few moments each day to breathe in through the nose, allowing the abdomen to rise, and breathe out through the nose to allow the abdomen to lower.
2. Facial exercise and facial massage
We all have so much healing power in our own hands. Using this to massage and exercise our faces, can help to relax muscles in our face, calm our minds, boost circulation and energy helping you to look and feel less stressed with a radient glow.
3. Gratitude and positive thinking
Positive thinking and gratitude can help us to feel more positive about our appearance. Take a moment to look in the mirror and write down all your negative thoughts about your appearance. Then say 'I let go of this negative self image' rip up the paper and throw it away. Take a new piece of paper and write down everything good about your appearance. Then look in the mirror and say 'I LOVE AND ACCEPT WHO I AM' even if you do not believe it at first, keep saying this and it will become more natural.
4. Choosing the good skin care and make up
Choosing products and make up should be like feeding our self healthy food. If you fill your body with processed chemical nasties then our bodies over time will feel sluggish and our skin appearance to look dull. Using skin care which is as close to nature as possible is like nourishing the skin with a balanced diet and is good for out overall health and wellbeing.
Here is a link to our natural and organic skin care range https://tropicskincare.com/pages/emmadicker_1
5. Nourishment & Hydration
What we eat can have a direct affect on how we look and feel physically and mentally.
Here are some food types which can keep you looking healthy and radiant: -
1) Protein - helps us to heal and repair and improve the conditions of our skin, hair and nails. It also gives us energy. Eating protein and regular facial massage can help the skin to look toned and firm.
2) Antioxidants - are the healers of the skin. They help to slow down damage from free radicals, such as pollution, alcohol, poor food choices, smoking, stress and the sun. Eating leafy green veg and berries are some food which are high in antioxidants.
3) Water - is the oil of the body, helps us to stay hydrated and helps to remove toxins from the body and reduce puffiness and bloating in the face.
4) Lubricators - Salmon, avocado, nuts, seeds and olive oil help to lubricate the skin, breaking down bad fats in the body. Lubricators helps us to look youthful and help to keep our skin looking firm.
If you would like to dive deeper into having glowing skin and bringing selfcare and relaxation in to your day why not book a 1 to 1 workshop with me. Click here https://relaxing-therapies.selectandbook.com/ to book your Get summer ready skin consultation.
Share this post: